Home > People > Tamaki NAKAMURA
CPO & Co-Founder, Design Thinking Institute
- She has been teaching design thinking to people who challenge innovation work in Japan for over 3 years.
- Tamaki has translated the Bootcamp Bootleg from Stanford d.school, HCD toolkit from IDEO.org and introduced them to the Japanese market.
- In the past two years, she has been working for NTT Communications Corporation, Japanese traditional telecommunication company, and trying on creating a new e-learning product as an innovation work.
- Through creating a new e-learning product, she’s been interviewing people from over 13 countries.
- During studying at Keio University, she’s learned design thinking at Stanford d.school. After returning back to Japan, she’s created the startup, Design Thinking Institute with Takanori Kashino.